Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo Week - Peaceful Thoughts

I'm finally back for photo week. I've missed several weeks, due to vacation and being over worked. Sara's really bringing it this week. She has chosen the theme "Peaceful Thoughts". What's tough, is getting a thought into a photo. Without further delay, Monday is Acceptance.


What are Coach's thoughts... "That girl (Lexi) needs to learn how to go on walks, she's totally slowing my roll" All I can say is it wasn't a very good day at the park today, but Coach has been very accepting of his new sister.



2 comments:

Sara said...

Excellent viewpoint, Scott. The insight on the world of Coach is quite clever. Glad you're keeping it a family affair! Welcome back!

Darling Kelsey said...

The flat landscape makes me miss Indiana. Great photo!