Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photo Week - Action

So once again, I've covered Spokane. Here are a couple of pictures from the 'action' I had today in Riverfront Park, between training classes.
Neato fountain in the park.
Morning sunrise through a water sprinkler.

Looff Carousel going about a million miles an hours. Check it out, this carousel has 54 horses, 1 giraffe, 1 tiger, and 2 Chinese dragon chairs. Who would have thought?

So this technically isn't a picture (hundreds a pictures?), but it's some sweet falls in downtown Spokane. The locals tell me this falls is a trickle right now. Hard to imagine it flowing full.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Scott that second one is awesome. I bet you're excited to come home soon. 2 weeks is a long time...

1915buffalo said...

Wow...Great action shots. I really liked the carrosel pic. Nice job. Looking forward to have you back in the Hoosier state soon. Have a safe trip.

Amy Kingman said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the colors of the sunrise through the trees and the photo of the carousel is awesome!

Beth Carter said...

Scott you really out did yourself here. I love the pictures. Have a safe trip back.

Sara said...

I crown you the King of Photo Week. Your pics have been so entertaining. Have a safe trip home today, buddy!

Unknown said...

Fabulous action pictures!! The colors in the sunrise are amazing and the movement in the carrosel is awesome. I'm not even sure how you did that on the Elf...I'm counting in hours now, see you soon!!